Taking Your Turn
When it is your turn, you may activate each owned sector in your command a number of times equal to the number of action points the sector has.
The five actions a player has access to on their turn are:
1. Move your ships from the activating sector to an enemy sector. (Attack) -- Learn More
2. Move your ships from the activating sector to a friendly sector. -- Lern More
3. Move your ships from the reserves to the activating sector. -- Learn More
4. Spend credits to purchase more ships for the activating sector. -- Learn More
5. Spend credits to purchase action points for sectors surrounding the activating sector. -- Learn More
Game play will function something like this: You pick the sector you want to activate from your command map, choose the order you want to give that sector, then choose a number to apply to that order, and finally you choose a target sector if needed. The system will execute the order and provide you with feedback.
Player one takes their first turn from 12pm until 8pm on Monday, player two takes their turn 1 from 8pm on Monday to 4am Tuesday... and so on. Learn More
The time between the end of turn 10 and the start of the next round is not considered 'during a turn'.
This time slot will allow the system to calculate the results of all the events and update user totals and other server things.