Code of Conduct
Using the social and communication features of Adrebia is a privilege. Failure to adhere to the rules of our code of conduct will result in loss of that privilege. These rules apply to the entire website, and by agreeing to them you acknowledge that failure to comply will result in consequences.
1. Keep things family friendly in the messaging system, on your profile, or any other form of communication between players. We do not tolerate hate-speech or discriminatory language of any kind. The admin staff reserves the right to interpret this as they see fit.
2. Be civil. If you have drama with someone, leave it off our website. If it's something you need help with, privately message a staff member. Treat our players and staff with respect.
3. Do not use Bots, Scripts, or Macros to play this game. Using any sort of script, bot, macro, etc. to play the game in an automated fashion is strictly forbidden.
4. Do not circumvent rules or exploit code to do things you would not normally have access to, or that otherwise aren't available to you in-game.
5. Do not cheat. If you are found to be cheating in any way, your account will be banned and removed from the system.
6. Do not ask for a refund. Purchases for premium currency are non-refundable. If you do a charge-back (refund) / claim via PayPal for a purchase, your account will be banned. This is covered under your agreement to our Purchase Policy.